Timing Often Matters
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to control your timing on major purchases?
• Buying a new vehicle - should have bought it last month or maybe I should wait for a more opportune deal. You can't often control your buying timing.
• It's the same with equipment purchases, supplies etc.
This is the best time of the year to be quoting and thinking about new benefits or benefit changes! Why?
• It's coming to the fourth quarter in the year. Insurance companies, like all businesses, want to finish on a positive note for their shareholders. They are doing what is necessary to get as much business in before the end of the calendar year. It usually means their pencils are sharpest this time of year.
• Insurance companies also want to start 2014 with a big jump.
• The benefits business is service driven but also very price driven. You do not have to compromise service by offering a good price. This is the time of the year when you the customer, have the edge. I
f you are considering a benefit package for your company or considering changes to your existing benefits package, give John or Jordan a call at 519-622-3347.
Too busy to call?? Take a minute and send us a short note here. Ask your questions or let him know the best time to call you.
Do you need some help with Income Replacement Planning or Business Overhead Expense Planning. Give John a call and get the straight answers.
We are Independent Brokers with over 40 years experience, take advantage of us. Call Today for a personal consultation (519) 622-3347 Toll Free 1-866-966-4897