Hard to Place Group Cases
Avoid Benefits Fraud - Click Here
Some group insurance plans fall into “hard to place” categories. The Benefit Guys have markets that can service these situations. Here are some examples of hard to place cases:
• High risk occupations.
• Higher risk industries i.e. limousine services, restaurants.
• New business only a short time operating.
• Limited budgets; no company contributions.
• Prior decline.
• Medical/health challenges with small number of employees.
• High claims experience.
• Small business with many related family members.
Some of this short list may apply to your company. Don’t hesitate to contact us today. We probably have some solutions to challenges you have had with the placement of group insurance benefits in the past.